Proper Golf Attire Required on golf course and all practice areas.
No denim, jeans, tank tops, bathing suits or workout attire.
Collared shirts are required for men and appropriate golf shirts for women.
Salish Cliffs is a soft-spike only facility (no metal spikes)
Golf Carts are required and included in greens fees, unless specified otherwise.
Walking, pull/push carts or private golf carts are NOT permitted.
Reservations can be made online, over the phone at (360) 462-FORE (3673) or in person at the Golf Shop. When making your reservation please consider the following:
- A valid credit card is required to hold any reservation
- Tee times for daily play can be made up to 30 days in advance
- Tee times can be made for groups of two or more
- Single golfers may join an existing tee time made by a twosome or threesome
- Twosomes and threesomes will be paired whenever possible to compete a foursome
- Golf Carts are required for all play. This policy is in effect to promote faster pace-of-play and greater enjoyment for all golfers.
- Our course covers over 300 acres with several long distances between holes and frequent elevation changes.
- Tee times missed and/or not canceled according to our 24-hour cancellation policy are subject to a No-Show Fee.
BOOK A TEE TIME
Address: 91 West State Route 108
Shelton, WA 98584
Golf Shop: (360) 462-3673
Restaurant: (360) 462-3677
Golf Shop Hours: 7:30am - 5:00pm (may vary based on weather)
Grille Hours: 7:30am – 5pm
Bar Hours: 7:30am - 5pm
Club Rules Dress Code:
Collared Shirts Required, Denim and Athletic wear are not permitted. No outside food, beverage or coolers.
Golf Cart only – Walking not permitted. Soft Spikes only